Pages

HIRWI How I Really Wore It

Friday, February 7, 2014
{Shirt: Equipment; Pants: Zara; Shoes: Sam Edelman; Ring: ColbyJune; Earrings: Mr. Kate}

Ive been called a lot of things in my day: hilarious, intense, beautiful, crazy. But one thing I have never been called is a liar. So, just as I said I would, here is the real life version of my last HIWWI
As I mentioned, this is my very first in what I hope to be a large collection of Equipment tops. Theyre expensive, yes, but its because theyre made of an incredible silk. Not to mention the classic cut looks flattering on everyone and can be worn with basically anything your precious little heart desires.

I was serving up some Lana del Rey REALNESS, buttoning the shirt all the way to the neck.
I cold have kept the Lana theme going with big gold hoops, but I was really excited to rock my new Jem-style Mr. Kate earrings. So I did.
Im quite pleased with how my hypothetical-turned-real-life outfit turned out, particularly because it makes me feel like I look cooler than anyone else in the room. And ya know, thats important when youre nurturing a superiority complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment