Pages

Rib Eye Steak Sandwich with Marinated Grilled Peppers and Onions

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last night I said that I was glad I had some of the grilled vegetable salad left over because it would be so much more flavorful after it marinated over night.  Oh my goodness, I was so right.  This salad was perfectly delicious the night I made it, but after the flavors of the grilled vegetables and the capers, garlic and anchovies in the vinaigrette mingled with eachother it was out of this world.  I decided to thinly slice up the left over rib eye steak and spoon over some of those zesty peppers and onions for an instant steak sandwich.  After topping it with Guggisberg baby swiss cheese, I popped it in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melted and the sandwich was heated through.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment