Pages

Welp I Got The Tory Boots On Sale!

Friday, April 4, 2014
{Blouse: Equipment; Cami: Tibi; Leggings: H&M; Boots: Tory Burch; Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim;
Shades: Thierry Lasry; Bracelets: J.Crew, David Yurman; Ring: YSL}

Member when I was lusting over these Tory Burch boots? Yeah, well, they went on MEGA sale, so I bought them. Merry Christmas to me and noone else, because I spent all my Christmas money on them.

I decided to wear them a couple weekends ago to celebrate the trying on of the first wedding gowns at Hitched in Georgetown with my MoH, Ashlee! We werent cray about any of the dresses, but it sure was fun getting nekkid in front of a stranger in the dressing room. Haha, jk, that was one of lifes most painful moments. Afterward, we celebrated absolutely nothing over brunch with the rest of the ladies from book club, where I enjoyed that fried chicken benedict I told you about yesterday.
HAHAHAHA, Hair, youre so funny!

*Big thanks to my bridesmaid Laura for playing photographer!
**And also shoutout to my other bridesmaid Jenna because she felt left out! Now you know the whole bridal party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment