Pages

HIWWI Pleated Bust Jumpsuit

Monday, December 23, 2013
{ASOS jumpsuit, $86.98}

Well, its wedding season, which means its time to buy a new dress for every one of the 7 weddings youre attending over the next three months. Or, you could buy this jumpsuit and call it a day. Which brings me to my first question: is it okay to wear a jumpsuit to a wedding? I mean, gone are the days of fashion rules at weddings (Im sorry, black is okay now?? And I would be lying to you if I said I DIDNT see someone wear cream to a wedding recently...), so whats to say you couldnt sport a grown up lady onesie at your next wedding? I dunno, I just bought this jumpsuit, and Im giving some serious thought to wearing it to my friend Lauras wedding at the end of June. But not before I top it with this pearl-button blazer:
{ASOS blazer, $95.67}
And these nude and lucite heels:

{Zara heel, $129}

And since this is a joyous occasion, you might as well wear some jewelry in the shape of a woodland creature. I vote for these stoned owl earrings:
{ASOS Earrings, $17.40}

Since this is a wedding, its imperative you polish up your hooves. Its true what they say about a woman with an unpolished finger: shes a dirty, dirty tramp. So dont fall victim to that stereotype, you guys:
{Tom Ford polish in Mink Brulee, $30}

Help me out Cupcult...how do we feel about jumpsuits at weddings? Appropriate or totally wrong? What about other fashion statements, like black or (shudder) pantyhose?!

No comments:

Post a Comment